Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You ever have those nights where you have no idea what to make for dinner? Well, tonight was one of those nights for me. I wanted to make something easy, but had zero inspiration, so I looked in the fridge and realized I had leftovers that would make a perfect pizza! Who doesn't love pizza? Amazingly enough I had some of the meatballs and marinara left over, so I gathered the ingredients and got the party started.
  • Leftover meatballs and marinara
  • 1 cup of shredded cheese (I had some of the Italian left but use your favorite) 
  • 1 package of pizza crust mix
  • 1 tsp Italian seasoning
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Preheat your oven to 450 or whatever the crust mix needs. Mix the crust according to the package directions, but add the italian seasoning and garlic powder. Prep your pizza pan with non stick cooking spray and spread the crust evenly and top with marinara, chopped meatballs and cheese and bake according to the crust directions.
Here is my beauty. As you can see, we like our pizza extra crispy. Enjoy this simple recipe and I hope I have inspired you to check your refrigerator and make your leftovers a tasty new meal. Till next time, keep it fun and delicious. Oh, and don't forget to let me know if there is anything you would like me to show on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment