Thursday, July 12, 2012

Long time no blog, eh? It has been a bit crazy around here the past week. Plus I had a little cake AND cookie mishap.. I baked a cake that I was going to share with you, and it was devoured before I could even decorate it (at least that means it was tasty, right?). And the cookies, well, pretty much the same dilemma. I promise you I will get to cooking and baking so I can share some ideas soon! Don't forget to send me any questions or recipe suggestions you may have.

Oh, I will be dedicating a post to a dear friend (shout out to my Cwissy) for her birthday soon. She has requested I make her some of my home made marshmallows! I will so be posting the drool worthy pictures as soon as they are made.

So, until next time... Keep it Deliciously Simple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment